If you are interested in exploring a future at STEMBoard as a Program Manager (Budget), review the job description below. Please be sure your resume addresses the minimum requirements for this position.
PROGRAM MANAGER (BUDGET)
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: TOP SECRET / SCI
FULL-TIME – SPRINGFIELD, VA
TITLE: PROGRAM MANAGER LEVEL 4
EFFECTIVE HIRE DATE: IMMEDIATE
STEMBoard is seeking a Senior Program/Budget Manager to provide acquisition strategy program management services to senior management. Our teamwork across NGA directorates to help the Government coordinate development of new and/or modified/enhanced capabilities for operational use. This role requires candidates to provides technical guidance to the Government Point of Contact (GPOC) on programmatic matters related to lifecycle engineering. Additionally, candidates will provide program management guidance in service frameworks and models, agile engineering processes, and industry best practices to achieve NGA’s GEOINT mission.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- You will work with great people who love what they do: our team includes published authors, patent holders, and internationally renowned engineers.
- We care about our employees: we invest in professional development and reward creativity. Starting day one, every employee is bonus eligible and receives 20 days of paid vacation.
- We invest in the community: STEMBoard boasts a lively education and outreach program that teaches engineering to the historically underserved.
- Provide technical, financial, schedule and risk management guidance to the Management Office (PMO).
- Provide support to the drafting of interagency agreements and documents.
- Be able to provide business executive support in linking Program Objective Memorandum (POM) and Budget Planning with Budget Execution and Control.
- Provide programmatic risk assessments, mitigation strategies and risk burn down plans to achieve results.
- Support coordination of cost estimates and technical work scope with the PMO and teams.
- Interface with NGA organizational areas, end users/customers including foreign and domestic agencies to identify and mitigate risks, develop and manage budgets, create and maintain schedules that ensure technical results and program performance.
- Provide program management support to NGA Management in strategic business planning, business development activities, product concept development and Information Technology engineering.
- Support the development, coordination and governance management of Request for Change (RFC’s) and Engineering Change Proposal (ECPs) requirements documents.
- Ensure the technical maintenance and configuration management of program and project plans, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), architecture diagrams, and other key program documents.
- Support the coordination of program management between the Engineering Divisions, CIO-T Offices, and NGA Directorates and Associate Directorates.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of experience or master’s degree and 6 years of experience.
- Experience: 3-4 years of demonstrated specialized experience with budget planning, cost, schedule, performance, and risk management.
- Desired Certification: Project Management Professional (PMP), DAWIA Level III certification in Program Management or equivalent specialized experience with Project Management tools and techniques.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in Cost/ Price analysis, cost estimating or financial management.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in Department of Defense (DoD) and or NGA acquisition processes.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in managing Cost Plus Fixed Fee, Cost Plus Incentive Fee, Cost Plus Award Fee, Firm Fixed Price, Time and Materials or Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity type contracts.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCIMINATION: IN KEEPING WITH OUR BELIEFS AND GOALS, NO EMPLOYEE OR APPLICANT WILL FACE DISCRIMINATION/HARASSMENT BASED ON: RACE, COLOR, ANCESTRY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, AGE, GENDER, MARITAL/DOMESTIC PARTNER STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, DISABILITY STATUS, OR VETERAN STATUS. STEMBOARD STRIVES TO PREVENT OTHER SUBTLER FORMS OF INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR (I.E., STEREOTYPING) FROM EVER GAINING A FOOTHOLD IN OUR COMPANY CULTURE. WHETHER BLATANT OR HIDDEN, BARRIERS TO SUCCESS HAVE NO PLACE AT STEMBOARD.
Apply for THIS Position
Fill out the form below to send us your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter please mention the position(s) you are interested in applying for. Thank you!