If you are interested in exploring a future at STEMBoard as a Data Scientist, review the job description below. Please be sure your resume addresses the minimum requirements for this position.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: TOP SECRET / SCI
FULL-TIME WASHINGTON, D.C.
TITLE: SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST
EFFECTIVE HIRE DATE: IMMEDIATE
STEMBoard is a technology solutions company that creates smart systems and software solutions for government and large-scale private sector clients. We are growing fast and need passionate, innovative people who love working with technology and are ready to make an impact.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- You will work with great people who love what they do: our team includes published authors, patent holders, and internationally renowned engineers.
- We care about our employees: we invest in professional development and reward creativity. Starting day one, every employee is bonus eligible and receives 20 days of paid vacation.
- We invest in the community: STEMBoard boasts a lively education and outreach program that teaches engineering to the historically underserved.
The Data Scientist develops innovative and effective approaches to solve intelligence problems and effectively communicates results and methodologies.
The position will require you to:
• Conduct advanced data analysis, design experiments and build analytic models to validate findings or test hypotheses.
• Utilize patterns and variations in the volume, speed, type of data (e.g., images, text, etc.) and other characteristics of data in predictive analysis.
• Identify/create the appropriate algorithm to discover patterns.
• Apply highly complex algorithms that incorporate Al techniques in machine leaning, computer vision, planning and NLP.
• Leverage advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to improve mission analytics.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts to select the relevant sources of information and techniques to answer mission problems.
To land this position you must have an Active TS/SCI and the below skills:
• Bachelor’s and 8+ years of experience; or Masters and 6+ years of experience; or a PhD and 4+ years of experience.
• 4+ years’ experience working SQL databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQLServer.
• 4+ years’ experience developing on UNIX/Linux platforms.
• 4+ years’ experience developing with interpreted languages (e.g. shell scripts, PL/SQL, Perl, or similar).
• 4+ years’ experience working in a data warehouse or data mart environment.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCIMINATION: IN KEEPING WITH OUR BELIEFS AND GOALS, NO EMPLOYEE OR APPLICANT WILL FACE DISCRIMINATION/HARASSMENT BASED ON: RACE, COLOR, ANCESTRY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, AGE, GENDER, MARITAL/DOMESTIC PARTNER STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, DISABILITY STATUS, OR VETERAN STATUS. STEMBOARD STRIVES TO PREVENT OTHER SUBTLER FORMS OF INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR (I.E., STEREOTYPING) FROM EVER GAINING A FOOTHOLD IN OUR COMPANY CULTURE. WHETHER BLATANT OR HIDDEN, BARRIERS TO SUCCESS HAVE NO PLACE AT STEMBOARD.
Apply for THIS Position
Fill out the form below to send us your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter please mention the position(s) you are interested in applying for. Thank you!