If you are interested in exploring a future at STEMBoard as a GEOINT Standards Conformist, review the job description below. Please be sure your resume addresses the minimum requirements for this position.
GEOINT STANDARDS CONFORMIST
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: TOP SECRET / SCI
FULL-TIME – SPRINGFIELD, VA
TITLE: GEOINT Standards Support Specialist III
EFFECTIVE HIRE DATE: IMMEDIATE
STEMBoard is seeking a candidate to identify GEOINT/Motion Imagery standards, gaps in standards coverage along each node and rest spot in the data flow of motion imagery in support NGA missions. You will be one of the driving forces to identify and champions solutions to gaps and shortfalls of GEOINT standards.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- You will work with great people who love what they do: our team includes published authors, patent holders, and internationally renowned engineers.
- We care about our employees: we invest in professional development and reward creativity. Starting day one, every employee is bonus eligible and receives 20 days of paid vacation.
- We invest in the community: STEMBoard boasts a lively education and outreach program that teaches engineering to the historically underserved.
- Provide focus to NGA’s data production, R&D efforts, and the Services and COCOMs acquisition processes
- Discover and leverage new sources of GEOINT for use by the NSG
- Supports development of GEOINT-enabling capabilities and interoperability across the NSG enterprise
- Review, comment and provide advice relative to concurrence or non-concurrence with Initial Capabilities Documents, Capability Development Documents, Capability Production Documents, Capstone Requirements Documents, C4 Intel Support Plans, and Information Support Plans. Coordinate document reviews, staff out to appropriate NGA reviewers, consolidate and edit submission, update tracking databases
- Assist in review and response to a wide range of DoD and Intelligence Community planning documents and warfare system concepts to ensure consistency in NGA and NSG GEOINT standards, architectures, strategies, methodologies, and policies
- Provide analyses to identify capability shortfalls or redundancies and compare alternatives for improving joint war fighting capabilities and their GEOINT interoperability across the NSG enterprise and within the DI2E
- Analyze and recommend integration of new concepts with existing planning efforts, and modify and/or formalize new concepts, experiments, tests, and demonstrations to ensure horizontal and vertical integration throughout NGA and the DoD and IC programs and offices that the GEOINT Standards Division is partnering with
- Provide analyses, recommendations, and review options for providing capabilities, including review of alternatives, impacts and constraints in order to improve NGA’s and the DoD and IC programs and offices that the GEOINT Standards Division is partnering with to satisfy GEOINT requirements
- Assisting in the development of alternatives, prototypes, evaluations, briefings, and internal office work breakdown structures to support GEOINT Standards Division requirements and its overall process improvement
- Present briefings, attend meetings, and make substantive contributions to DOD and IC working groups, integrated process team acquisition meetings, and support Task Force meeting
- Assist in developing and delivering other appropriate papers, analytical studies, reports, or other oral and/or written communications.
- Experience: A combination of eight (8) cumulative years of experience in which six (6) is focused in motion imagery (full motion video, wide area surveillance, persistent surveillance) standards development, implementation, and testing. This also includes an in-depth knowledge of DoD use of GEOINT.
- Acquisitions pertaining to the ISR mission and organization, including the defense acquisition process
- GEOINT standards, emerging standards, standards organizations, and standards processes for approval
- US Military to include expertise in future and emerging warfare systems relating to motion imagery
Please send resumes to email@example.com
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCIMINATION: IN KEEPING WITH OUR BELIEFS AND GOALS, NO EMPLOYEE OR APPLICANT WILL FACE DISCRIMINATION/HARASSMENT BASED ON: RACE, COLOR, ANCESTRY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, AGE, GENDER, MARITAL/DOMESTIC PARTNER STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, DISABILITY STATUS, OR VETERAN STATUS. STEMBOARD STRIVES TO PREVENT OTHER SUBTLER FORMS OF INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR (I.E., STEREOTYPING) FROM EVER GAINING A FOOTHOLD IN OUR COMPANY CULTURE. WHETHER BLATANT OR HIDDEN, BARRIERS TO SUCCESS HAVE NO PLACE AT STEMBOARD.
Apply for THIS Position
Fill out the form below to send us your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter please mention the position(s) you are interested in applying for. Thank you!