If you are interested in exploring a future at STEMBoard as a Program Manager (SME), review the job description below. Please be sure your resume addresses the minimum requirements for this position.
PROGRAM MANAGER (SME)
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: TOP SECRET / SCI
FULL-TIME – SPRINGFIELD, VA
TITLE: PROGRAM MANAGER LEVEL 5
EFFECTIVE HIRE DATE: IMMEDIATE
STEMBoard is seeking an Acquisitions SME Program Manager to work across customer directorates to help the government coordinate the development of new and/or modified/enhanced capabilities for operational use. On a daily basis, candidates will provide technical guidance to the Government Point of Contact (GPOC) on programmatic matters related to lifecycle engineering. Leveraging an extensive background of program management guidance in service frameworks and models, agile engineering processes, and industry best practices in efforts to achieve the mission.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- You will work with great people who love what they do: our team includes published authors, patent holders, and internationally renowned engineers.
- We care about our employees: we invest in professional development and reward creativity. Starting day one, every employee is bonus eligible and receives 20 days of paid vacation.
- We invest in the community: STEMBoard boasts a lively education and outreach program that teaches engineering to the historically underserved.
- Technical, financial, schedule and risk management expertise and assistance to the project, program or PMO.
- Support the drafting of interagency agreements and other documents required for AF9‘s and MIPR’s.
- Provide business executive support in linking Program Objective Memorandum (POM) and Budget Planning with Budget Execution and Control.
- Programmatic risk assessments, mitigation strategies and risk burn down plans to achieve the desired results.
- Coordination of cost estimates and technical work scope with the PMO and appropriate program teams.
- Interface with NGA organizational areas, end users/customers including foreign and domestic agencies to identify and mitigate risks, developing and managing budgets, create and maintain schedules that ensure technical results and program performance.
- Program management support to NGA Management in strategic business planning, business development activities, product concept development and Information Technology engineering.
- Ensure programmatic alignment and adherence to the NGA Vision, Planning and Programs, and priorities.
- Development, coordination and governance management of Request For Change (RFC’s) and Engineering Change Proposal (ECPs) requirements documents.
- Monitor the technical maintenance and configuration management of program and project plans, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), architecture diagrams, and other key program documents.
- Decision support analysis, leveraging techniques, tools and models, to influence the definition and delivery of GEOINT Services priorities and objectives.
- Preparation of briefing packages for the Acquisition Governance Process and other related governance boards.
- Coordination of program management between the Engineering Divisions, CIO-T Offices, Planning and Programs Office, NGA Directorates and Associate Directorates.
- Support NGA and IC Steering Groups, Advisory Groups and Governance Boards.
- Enterprise Release Planning. Analysis of Alternatives (AoA’s) and / or Assessments.
- Maintain PMO artifacts using NGA approved software, tools, and processes.
- Monitor validation and verification of various engineering results and deliverables to ensure the highest quality and traceability to requirements
- Experience: 15 – 20 years of experience with Program Management expertise in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk management.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree is preferred, however, years of experience be substituted.
- Desired Certification: Project Management Professional (PMP), DAWIA Level III certification
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCIMINATION: IN KEEPING WITH OUR BELIEFS AND GOALS, NO EMPLOYEE OR APPLICANT WILL FACE DISCRIMINATION/HARASSMENT BASED ON: RACE, COLOR, ANCESTRY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, AGE, GENDER, MARITAL/DOMESTIC PARTNER STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, DISABILITY STATUS, OR VETERAN STATUS. STEMBOARD STRIVES TO PREVENT OTHER SUBTLER FORMS OF INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR (I.E., STEREOTYPING) FROM EVER GAINING A FOOTHOLD IN OUR COMPANY CULTURE. WHETHER BLATANT OR HIDDEN, BARRIERS TO SUCCESS HAVE NO PLACE AT STEMBOARD.
Apply for THIS Position
Fill out the form below to send us your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter please mention the position(s) you are interested in applying for. Thank you!