If you are interested in exploring a future at STEMBoard as a Software Engineer, review the job description below. Please be sure your resume addresses the minimum requirements for this position.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: TOP SECRET / SCI
FULL-TIME WASHINGTON, D.C.
TITLE: MID-LEVEL SOFTWARE ENGINEER
EFFECTIVE HIRE DATE: IMMEDIATE
STEMBoard is a technology solutions company that creates smart systems and software solutions for government and large-scale private sector clients. We are growing fast and need passionate, innovative people who love working with technology and are ready to make an impact.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- You will work with great people who love what they do: our team includes published authors, patent holders, and internationally renowned engineers.
- We care about our employees: we invest in professional development and reward creativity. Starting day one, every employee is bonus eligible and receives 20 days of paid vacation.
- We invest in the community: STEMBoard boasts a lively education and outreach program that teaches engineering to the historically underserved.
In this role you design, implement, and deploy enterprise Web-based development projects that support will support high visibility DoD clients.
- Leading and managing multiple technical tasks in software design, implementation, and integration projects.
- The ability to independently perform exceptionally complex software development tasks.
- Ensuring efficient delivery of contract capabilities using industry standards and repeatable processes.
- Mitigation of risks, control costs/ schedule variances, and effectively manage large scale, integrated software projects.
- Bachelor’s and 8+ years of experience; or Masters and 6+ years of experience; or a PhD and 4+ years of experience.
- Experience with SQL development, Docker, Kubernetes, or RedHat OpenShift.
- Experience with DevOps automation tools, including Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Knowledge of Java, XML, and JSON.
- Knowledge of REST best practices.
- Experience with Hadoop development and architecture
- Experience with Apache Spark or Storm
- Experience with Java open source tools and libraries, including Maven, Spring, and JUnit
- Experience with NoSQL databases, including MongoDB and Accumulo
- Knowledge of modern enterprise platform architectures and technology stack, including big data storage and processing solutions
- Knowledge of microservice architecture and design patterns
- Security+ or CISSP Certification
- Amazon AWS Certification, including Certified Solutions Architect, Certified Developer, Certified SysOps Administrator, or Certified DevOps Engineer”
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCIMINATION: IN KEEPING WITH OUR BELIEFS AND GOALS, NO EMPLOYEE OR APPLICANT WILL FACE DISCRIMINATION/HARASSMENT BASED ON: RACE, COLOR, ANCESTRY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, AGE, GENDER, MARITAL/DOMESTIC PARTNER STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, DISABILITY STATUS, OR VETERAN STATUS. STEMBOARD STRIVES TO PREVENT OTHER SUBTLER FORMS OF INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR (I.E., STEREOTYPING) FROM EVER GAINING A FOOTHOLD IN OUR COMPANY CULTURE. WHETHER BLATANT OR HIDDEN, BARRIERS TO SUCCESS HAVE NO PLACE AT STEMBOARD.
Apply for THIS Position
Fill out the form below to send us your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter please mention the position(s) you are interested in applying for. Thank you!